The FV4201 Chieftain was the main battle tank of the United Kingdom during the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.
A development of the Centurion, the Chieftain introduced the supine driver position to British design allowing a heavily sloped hull with reduced height
- You can also add an engraved plate along the front.
- Also, add a cap badge of your choice.
- 1:35th Scale Cold Cast Bronze Resin
- Made in the UK
- Model Size Approx 300mm (including barrel) x 110mm x 80mm
- Standard Flat Base Size Approx 265mm x 140mm x 19mm
- Higher Base Size Approx 250mm x 140mm x 45mm
Orders are processed Monday to Friday 9:30 till 13:00 and are dispatched within 5-10 working days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.