Fat Chimp is proud to release this exclusive Gulf War version of the Challenger 1 tank, replicating the reactive chobham armour, and made to order in cold cast bronze with a higher mahogany base.
- Launched to commemorate 30 years since the 1st Gulf War. (Statue will include rear Fuel Tanks)
- Made to order in the United Kingdom.
Engraved Text and plate is included in the price, or why not add an additionally engraved cap badge for £6.99. (Select from the options on the top right)
The FV4030/4 Challenger 1 is a British main battle tank (MBT) used by the British Army from 1983 to the mid-1990s, when it was superseded by the Challenger 2.
- 1:35th Scale Cold Cast Bronze Resin
- Model Size Approx 300mm (including barrel) x 110mm x 80mm
- Base Size Approx 250mm x 125mm x 45mm
Orders are processed Monday to Friday 9:30 till 13:00 and are dispatched within 5-10 working days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.