Chinook model, made in cold cast bronze resin.
The Boeing Chinook is a large, tandem rotor helicopter operated by the Royal Air Force (RAF). A series of variants based on the United States Army's Boeing CH-47 Chinook, the RAF Chinook fleet is the largest outside the United States.
RAF Chinooks have seen extensive service in the Falklands War, the Balkans, Northern Ireland, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
- 1:72 Scale Cold Cast Bronze Resin (Pewter Blades and Wheels)
- Made to order in the UK. Item is assembled and prepared to order in the UK from point of sale.
- Model Size Approx Fuselage 220mm x 60mm x mm with blades 380mm x 230mm x mm on base
- Model Size Approx Fuselage 220mm x 60mm x 140mm with blades 380mm x 230mm x 140mm on small stand
- Model Size Approx Fuselage 220mm x 60mm x mm with blades 380mm x 230mm x mm with under slung load
- Standard Flat Base Size Approx 250mm x 200mm x 19mm
- You can also add an engraved plate along the front.
- Also, add a cap badge of your choice.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday 9:30 till 13:00 and are dispatched within 5-10 working days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.